Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Controlling interactive rendering
- Using the shader node system
- Adding textures to materials
- Adding bumps and displacements
- Adding primary and secondary lights
- Using ambient occlusion
- Using objects as light sources
- Creating cameras
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm George Maestri, and welcome to Rendering Using Cycles in Blender. We're gonna start off by showing you how to enable the cycles renderer and some of the basic render settings. And then we're going to create some materials, we're gonna learn how to use the shader node system to create layered shaders, as well as create realistic glass and displacements. Then we're gonna do lighting in cycles. We're gonna start with the basic lights then we're going to discuss ambient occlusion, environmental lights, and how to use an object as a light source.
And finally we're going to show you how to render a scene from start to finish using cycles in Blender. Let's go ahead and get started with Rendering Using Cycles in Blender.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.