Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Blender: Hard Surface Modeling.
- [Instructor] Well thank you for joining me…for Blender Hard Surface Modeling.…I've certainly enjoyed it, I hope it's been useful for you.…If you'd like to continue your Blender modeling journey,…please check out a couple of my other courses…here at lynda.com.…There's Blender Motorcycle Modeling,…where we use Blender to create a Harley Davidson Fatboy.…And check out Creating an Interior Scene in Blender,…we'll go through the process of using Blender…to model, texture, and render a realistic interior scene.…
Thanks again, all the best to you, and take care.…
- Setting up reference images
- Blocking basic forms
- Modeling parts
- Connecting forms
- Adding modeling details
- Lighting the scene
- Adding materials and textures
- Rendering the final scene
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
1. Establishing the Foundation Forms
2. Connecting Forms
3. Creating the Interior
4. Adding Details
5. Materials, Textures, and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.