Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Blender: UV Mapping.
- Thank you for joining me on this journey…through Blender's UV Mapping tool set.…I've certainly enjoyed it, and I hope you found it useful.…If you'd like to learn more about Blender,…please check out the other courses…that Lynda.com has to offer.…There's Character Modeling in Blender with Ryan Kittleson…and Creating Rigid Body Simulations with Joel Bradley,…and keep an eye out for even more great Lynda.com courses.…Thanks for watching and take care.…
- What is a UV map?
- Working with seams and stretching
- Stitching UVs
- Exporting a UV map
- UV mapping a complete scene
- UV mapping a character
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Projecting UV Maps
2. Modifying UVs
3. Organizing and Exporting UV Maps
4. UV Mapping an Alley Scene
5. UV Mapping a Character
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.