Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video Modeling the street lamp and pivot points, part of Creating a Game Environment in Blender and Unity.
- There's one other piece I'd like to use the…Bézier curve for.…And that's a little light fixture…that's maybe going to go over the doors here…on our buildings.…So let's work on that.…I'm going to come over here to the next empty layer…and I'll come over to the create tab,…and let's create a Bézier curve.…Now, for this one I think I'm going to want…two bends in the object.…So I think what I will do, first of all,…is set up these two curves…to take care of that beginning bend.…
So I'll move this kind of in line…with the rest of the curve here.…And for this one I'll just bring it up a bit,…move it out,…and bend it a bit like this.…And then, if I select this point,…I can then extrude this out.…I'll press the "e" key to extrude and then click…and I'm just going to drag out with my move manipulator…the next piece of the curve.…So I'll bring this one down about like this, I think.…
Now I just need to get these arranged the way I need them.…I'll take this one and kind of bend it a bit.…Maybe I'll begin using my rotate tool here.…
- Testing the scale
- Modeling buildings and pipes
- Creating walkways
- UV mapping
- Creating textures
- Importing the scene in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working in Scale
2. Modeling the Buildings and Pipes
3. Modeling the Walkways
4. UV Mapping the Scene
5. Creating Materials and Textures
6. Importing the Scene into Unity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.