- To continue with the hammer,…let's go back to the front view.…I'll press the 1 key on the number pad…and I'm going to tab out of edit mode,…going back to object mode.…So let's work on this top piece right up here.…That looks to me to be a cylinder,…extruded, and the top vertices…merged together to a point.…So we'll begin by creating a cylinder…and let's come down here to…the Add Cylinder section that's popped up…when we created the new object…and let's adjust our sides and cap fill.…
So for the vertices, I think instead of 32,…I'll take this down to 12…and for the cap fill, the top and bottom of this cylinder,…I'll change it from Ngon to Nothing.…So it's just basically a pipe.…To bring this object up in the Z axis,…I can press the G key for move…and then the Z key to constrain it to the Z axis…and I can move this up to here.…
I'll go ahead and press the Z key to go Wire Frame…and let's zoom in and adjust this.…I'm going to scale it down a bit,…maybe press the S key and scale it to size…and move it into place.…So maybe right about here.…
- Modeling a symmetrical object in Blender
- UV mapping objects in Blender
- Creating high-poly sculpt details
- Using the sculpt and mask brushes
- Creating fine details
- Baking and applying texture maps
- Importing and testing texture maps in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Modeling the Hammer
2. UV Mapping the Hammer
3. Sculpting the Details
4. Baking and Applying the Textures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.