Join Ron Friedman for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Rigging a Humanoid Character with Blender.
- My name is Ron Friedman for Lynda.com,…and I hope that you enjoyed the course…and learned a lot from it as well.…Thank you very much for watching.…
- Importing the mesh
- Creating the root and spine bones
- Building the foot bones
- Making the arms and hands
- Creating custom controller shapes
- Weighting the mesh of the body to the bones
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating the Main Bones and Functionality of the Body
2. Creating the Bones and Functionality of the Foot
3. Creating the Bones and Functionality for the Arm and Hand
4. Creating Custom Controller Shapes for the Bones
5. Weighting the Mesh of the Body to the Rig
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.