- [Voiceover] Well the last few pieces of the hammer…should be fairly straightforward now.…If we hit the 1 key to go back to the front view,…let's take a look at creating this piece down here.…Once again, I think it's just a Cylinder,…so let's come over here to Create tab…and click Cylinder.…And I think we can go back to using 12 sides now,…and no Cap Fill,…and I'll bring this down and put it in place.…
I'll press the Z key go to Wire Frame,…and let's just zoom in on this.…Now one thing you might notice,…if I switch to Scale or Rotate or Move…I can't see the manipulator here.…And that's because it's still set to put…the pivot point at the 3D Cursor.…So if we go back up here,…we can see here it is.…If I switch to Rotate or Scale,…it's still up here at the 3D Cursor.…So what we need to do is just switch back…from 3D Cursor to our Median Point.…
So there it is.…Now I can switch to my Scale Tool…and begin putting this in place.…So I'll move this to about here,…and I'd like this to bulge out just a little bit…as the reference drawing does.…
- Modeling a symmetrical object in Blender
- UV mapping objects in Blender
- Creating high-poly sculpt details
- Using the sculpt and mask brushes
- Creating fine details
- Baking and applying texture maps
- Importing and testing texture maps in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Modeling the Hammer
2. UV Mapping the Hammer
3. Sculpting the Details
4. Baking and Applying the Textures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.