- Now for these last couple of pieces,…it's pretty much the same process…as we've been going through.…I'll go ahead and select this piece here…and zoom into it with the period key on the number pad.…And then, I'll tab into Edit mode,…and I'll just select these horizontal edges,…and then I'll select one of the vertical edges here.…And I'll mark seams.…And select it all and press U, and unwrap.…
Now, once again,…we're getting that non uniform scale warning,…so I'll go ahead and go back to Object mode…and press Control A,…and apply the rotation and scale.…And now with it all selected,…I'll press U and unwrap, and there we go.…Now, down here, for the piece on the very bottom,…let's zoom into that.…Let's tab into Edit mode,…and we can go through the same thing here.…I'll select these edges,…like that,…and then I'll also select a couple of vertical edges,…here,…and maybe this one here.…
All right, so Control E, Mark Seam,…select it all, and unwrap.…Once agin, the non uniform scale…let me press Control A to apply that,…and let's try it again.…
- Modeling a symmetrical object in Blender
- UV mapping objects in Blender
- Creating high-poly sculpt details
- Using the sculpt and mask brushes
- Creating fine details
- Baking and applying texture maps
- Importing and testing texture maps in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Modeling the Hammer
2. UV Mapping the Hammer
3. Sculpting the Details
4. Baking and Applying the Textures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.