Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Blender: Hard Surface Modeling.
- [Narrator] If you're a Premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files that go with this course. I've downloaded the file and unzipped it here on my desktop. Here, there are folders for the project's reference images, textures and renders. In the Blender scene files folder, you'll find the beginning and end states of the scene files used for each video so that you can follow along as the course progresses.
- Setting up reference images
- Blocking basic forms
- Modeling parts
- Connecting forms
- Adding modeling details
- Lighting the scene
- Adding materials and textures
- Rendering the final scene
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
1. Establishing the Foundation Forms
2. Connecting Forms
3. Creating the Interior
4. Adding Details
5. Materials, Textures, and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.