Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing animation in the Graph Editor, part of Blender Essential Training.
When you animate in Blender and you set a lot of keyframes, but you also need to…be able to edit your animation and change the values of those keyframes, change…how things interpolate, and we can do a lot of that in our Graph Editor.…Now the Graph Editor is a separate editor that we can include on the interface.…Now when you start using the Graph Editor you kind of need to make decision as…to how you want to organize your layout.…Now a lot of people will take their Timeline and just change it over to the Graph Editor.…
You can do that by clicking here and left-clicking on Graph Editor and it…will change it over.…But a lot of times that kind of eliminates the functionality of the Timeline,…which can be very handy when you're working with animation.…So I am going to leave my Timeline on, and let's create a separate panel just…for the Graph Editor.…So I am going to go up to my top corner here, left-click and drag, and create a new window.…Now I like to have a horizontal window, mostly because I am working with time…
- Navigating in 3D space
- Selecting, rotating, and scaling objects
- Using Snap to move objects precisely
- Creating mesh primitives and extrusions
- Subdividing meshes
- Creating a simple creature
- Joining mesh objects and stitching vertices
- Organizing a scene with layers, groups, and hierarchies
- Assigning glossy and reflective materials to objects
- Creating bump maps
- Creating sky and ambient light
- Understanding ambient occlusion
- Adding motion blur and depth of field
- Editing animation in the Graph Editor
- Building and animating a simple character
Skill Level Beginner
1. The Blender Interface
2. Selecting and Translating Objects
4. Advanced Modeling
5. Staying Organized
6. Applying Materials
7. Adding Textures
8. Working with Light
9. Cameras and Rendering
10. Basic Animation
11. Character Rigging
12. Rendering in Cycles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.