Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video Conclusion and next steps, part of Sculpting a Game Asset in Blender.
- Well, thank you for joining me on this journey…through game asset creation.…I hope it's been useful, I've certainly enjoyed it.…And if you'd like to learn more about creating game assets…in Blender, check out my lynda.com course,…Creating a Game Environment in Blender and Unity.…It goes through the entire process…of modeling, UV mapping, texturing in Blender…and then exporting out to Unity…and laying out a game level.…It's a lot of fun, so I hope to see you there.…Thanks again for watching and take care.…
- Modeling a symmetrical object in Blender
- UV mapping objects in Blender
- Creating high-poly sculpt details
- Using the sculpt and mask brushes
- Creating fine details
- Baking and applying texture maps
- Importing and testing texture maps in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
Creating a Game Environment in Blender and Unitywith Darrin Lile3h 13m Intermediate
1. Modeling the Hammer
2. UV Mapping the Hammer
3. Sculpting the Details
4. Baking and Applying the Textures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.