Join Darrin Lile for an in-depth discussion in this video Conclusion and next steps, part of Creating a Game Environment in Blender and Unity.
- Well, thank you for joining me…for this overview of the game environment process.…There is, of course, much more to learn…but as I said at the beginning,…I hope this has helped you see…how the different pieces of the puzzle…fit together to create a game level.…Now you should be able to dive deeper…into any of these tasks that we've covered…while having a greater sense of the whole.…To do that, check out these other…great courses on lynda.com.…There's Scripting Unity with C# with Kelley Hecker,…Animating Characters with Mecanim In Unity 3D…with Sue Blackman, Character Modeling in Blender…with Ryan Kittleson and Rigging a Humanoid Character…with Blender with Ron Friedman.…
Thanks again for watching and take care.…
- Testing the scale
- Modeling buildings and pipes
- Creating walkways
- UV mapping
- Creating textures
- Importing the scene in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Working in Scale
2. Modeling the Buildings and Pipes
3. Modeling the Walkways
4. UV Mapping the Scene
5. Creating Materials and Textures
6. Importing the Scene into Unity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.