- Setting up reference images
- Blocking basic forms
- Modeling parts
- Connecting forms
- Adding modeling details
- Lighting the scene
- Adding materials and textures
- Rendering the final scene
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Darren] Hi, I'm Darren Lyle, and welcome to Blender Hard Surface Modeling. In this course, we will use Blender to create a Caterpillar skid steer loader. As we create the vehicle, you will learn about Blender's beveled tool, the path tool, and proportional editing. We will use the solidify modifier, the subdivision surface modifier, and the array modifier. We will then add lights and materials to the model and render the scene using the cycles render engine. If you're interested in using Blender to create vehicles or machinery, then this is the course for you.
So join me for Blender Hard Surface Modeling.
Creating an Interior Scene with Blenderwith Darrin Lile2h 27m Intermediate
1. Establishing the Foundation Forms
2. Connecting Forms
3. Creating the Interior
4. Adding Details
5. Materials, Textures, and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.