- Modeling a symmetrical object in Blender
- UV mapping objects in Blender
- Creating high-poly sculpt details
- Using the sculpt and mask brushes
- Creating fine details
- Baking and applying texture maps
- Importing and testing texture maps in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Darrin Lile and welcome to Blender: Game Asset Sculpting. In this course, we will use Blender to create a low polygon war hammer for a video game. We will model, UV map, and sculpt high-resolution detail on the hammer, and we will bake the sculpt information to texture maps. We will then import the model into Unity and apply the texture maps there. Blender is an open source, free to use, 3D modeling and animation program and Unity's personal edition is free to download and use.
These programs offer a great, low-cost way to learn game design. So, join me for Blender: Game Asset Sculpting.
1. Modeling the Hammer
2. UV Mapping the Hammer
3. Sculpting the Details
4. Baking and Applying the Textures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.