- View Offline
- Modeling a symmetrical object in Blender
- UV mapping objects in Blender
- Creating high-poly sculpt details
- Using the sculpt and mask brushes
- Creating fine details
- Baking and applying texture maps
- Importing and testing texture maps in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Darrin Lile and welcome to Blender: Game Asset Sculpting. In this course, we will use Blender to create a low polygon war hammer for a video game. We will model, UV map, and sculpt high-resolution detail on the hammer, and we will bake the sculpt information to texture maps. We will then import the model into Unity and apply the texture maps there. Blender is an open source, free to use, 3D modeling and animation program and Unity's personal edition is free to download and use.
These programs offer a great, low-cost way to learn game design. So, join me for Blender: Game Asset Sculpting.