- Script and storyboard analysis
- Laying out cameras and characters
- Shading and surfacing
- Organizing, managing, and sharing files and folders
- Using different software: Adobe, Blender, and Natron
- Media encoding
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Hi and welcome to our course on the Animation Pipeline. This is a part technical, part creative course where we're going to cover all of the parts of setting up an animation pipeline. That is, we're going to look at everything from breaking down a script, storyboards, diving into important topics, like laying out cameras and characters, rendering and then how to wrap it all up together in a post-production workflow. And while we'll be touching multiple topics, many of which are covered in depth, on the online training library, our goal will be to understand how all of these programs, like After Effects, Maya, and Blender, all blend in and fit together to create a final piece of character animation.
Are you ready? I'm ready, let's do this.