- Well now let's work on putting a design…on the hammer head.…To do that, we're going to need to use…the anchor/stroke method…as well as adding a texture…to our Sculpt Brush.…So let's take a look at how to do that.…First of all, let's choose the object…that we're going to be working on.…I'm going to come over here to the Outliner…and just choose the hammer head.…Now let's switch from object mode…to sculpt mode right down here.…And what we want to do is we want…to choose a stroke method…and add a texture to our brush.…
So we should choose our brush now here.…So I'm going to change my brush…from the Smooth to the Sculpt/Draw…because the changes we're going to make…apply to the brush itself.…So first of all, I'm going to come down here…to the stroke panel and change the stroke method…from Space to Anchored,…and that will allow us to anchor…a particular design at a particular point…on the object.…The next thing we want to do is add a texture.…So let's open up the texture panel,…and here's where we'll add our texture…to the brush.…
- Modeling a symmetrical object in Blender
- UV mapping objects in Blender
- Creating high-poly sculpt details
- Using the sculpt and mask brushes
- Creating fine details
- Baking and applying texture maps
- Importing and testing texture maps in Unity
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Modeling the Hammer
2. UV Mapping the Hammer
3. Sculpting the Details
4. Baking and Applying the Textures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.