- Creating a new Blazor project
- Working with Blazor components
- Routing in Blazor
- Data binding and events
- Unit testing
- Authorization in Blazor apps
- Maintaining state
- Creating and using component libraries
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started
Basic Razor overview5m 3s
2. The Blazor Component Model
3. Debugging, Unit Testing, and Data Validation
4. Authentication and Application State
5. JavaScipt and Blazor
6. Component Libraries
The future of Blazor1m 55s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.