Get up and running on day one of class and start finding and logging into courses, submitting assignments and importing files, and taking tests.
- Welcome to Blackboard 9 Essential Training for Students. My name is Patrick Crispen and for the past ten years, I've supported Blackboard at three of the five largest universities in southern California. In this course, I'm going to take you through all the basics you need to successfully use the Blackboard Learning Management System for your course. I'm going to show you how to access your Blackboard course site, how to view, download, and even print files your instructor's uploaded to blackboard. I'll teach you how to upload documents and submit assignments. I'll teach you how the test tools work. I'll even throw in some tips and tricks to help you avoid some obstacles that students sometimes encounter in Blackboard.
As you can see, we have a lot to cover. Again, welcome to Blackboard 9 Essential Training for Students. Let's get started.
- Configuring a browser to work with Blackboard
- Updating account information
- Accessing courses and course content
- Resolving missing courses
- Downloading and printing course files
- Submitting assignments
- Taking tests online
- Viewing grades with My Grades
- Sending and receiving email messages
- Joining and accessing a class group