Find out more about the wide reach of the Bing search network and its partnership with Yahoo and AOL, as well as the Microsoft content network.
- [Adriaan] Bing has a partnership…with other important search engines,…including Yahoo and AOL.…So when you're placing an ad on Bing Ads,…it'll automatically be placed on these other networks…at the same bit price.…If you've worked with Bing Ads for a while,…you'll notice that in order to improve quality…of the search traffic to advertisers,…it reduced the display of ads across the content network.…You will notice in regards to content ads,…that you will also have the option to opt out…of certain ads being displayed.…
This would typically be ads on syndicated partner sites…where users are not necessarily searching…but the ads are displayed alongside relevant content.…For example, ads that would appear next to e-mail content,…in the search bar, in directories,…or even on mobile devices…where the user did not physically search for something.…So, in essence, the primary focus of Bing Ads,…which is owned by Microsoft,…is to supply advertisers with high quality search traffic.…
And only then if you opt in for it,…will this functionality be extended…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.