Learn the fundamentals of Bing Ads, the popular ads program from Microsoft, to help you successfully manage your marketing campaigns.
- [Adriaan] Bing Ads is an essential component of the online marketing mix. My name is Adriaan Brits. I'm a marketing campaign specialist helping companies all over the world. In this comprehensive course, I want to share with you how you can leverage all the features available from Bing Ads. We will start with basic concepts and progress towards a deeper working knowledge of the systems available from Bing. You will experience how easy it is to use the interface and see what what your ad distribution options are.
And how you can comply with basic policies. Once you've mastered the main features, we will learn about campaign optimization and how to use intelligent data solutions from Bing. You will also learn how to use the Bing Ads editor. On completion of the course, you will be well on your way to develop the confidence and the skills needed to run great marketing campaigns with one of the world's leading ad networks.
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.