In this course, Brad Batesole explains how SEO search factors impact how your content makes its way to your audience.
- [Brad] Hi, I'm Brad Batesole and in this course, I'm going to walk you through a deeper layer of SEO. The ever-changing world of Search presents complex challenges. Excelling at SEO requires the ability to understand all of the multi-layered components that contribute to a site's ability to rank well. So with that said, my goal for this course is to give you an in-depth look at one of these components, Search Factors, the factors that contribute to how and where your site is displayed on Google's Results page.
We'll cover the current state of modern search engines, how people are searching, and dig deeper into the machine learning that makes all of this possible. Along the way, I'll show you how to capture featured snippets and unravel how rich results and programmatic site features work. We'll also touch on how to track your performance and review methodologies for mining Google's results to unlock new ideas and opportunities. So, if you're ready to explore Search Factors, let's get started.
- Evaluate the difference between Google and Bing search engines.
- Recognize the characteristics of three categories of search queries.
- Identify the purpose of clustering tools.
- Explain what kinds of content would improve a website’s snippet positioning.
- Define the function of a sitelink.
- Describe how to use operators to filter advanced search results.