You can use automated rules to schedule and automate important campaign changes that reduce the need for manual intervention, which can improve the efficiency of your workflow.
- [Narrator] If you're in the Campaigns tab,…scroll down a bit and notice that this drop-down list…called Automate.…If you click on that, it opens up a range…of potential automation rules…which can be applied to the campaign.…This is a way to schedule…and automate some important campaign changes…that reduce the need for manual intervention.…And this can of course improve the efficiency…of your workflow.…For example, if I click on Change Budget When,…it will open up a range of options…at a campaign level.…
So, here you can see it's going to be possible…to increase or decrease the search in the content…but on certain events,…and this we will specify here…in the When area.…So, if we click on When, and then we scroll down…to where it says Return On Ad Spend,…can we see that.…So we select that.…So this is a metric available when we track our conversions.…So, this is really good…because if the campaign converts well,…then we can automatically increase the budget.…
But, if it does not convert as expected,…the budget can actually be reduced automatically.…
- Identify the steps required to create a Bing account.
- Recognize the essentials of navigating the Bing interface.
- Explore the steps to setting up billing practices on Bing.
- Examine the basics of campaigns, ad groups, and importing campaigns on Bing.
- Recognize how to estimate traffic and set bids on Bing.
- Identify the fundamentals of effective ad writing on Bing.
- Examine the essential components of Bing Ads policies.
- Determine how to utilize dynamic text ads.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.