Unified Device Targeting enables you to set up just one campaign and manage different bids on different devices from within the campaign, so you don't have to set up separate campaigns for users on different devices. Differentiate the targeting of users o
- [Instructor] Unified Device Targeting…enables you to set up just one campaign…and manage different bids for different devices…from within that campaign.…This greatly improves the workflow,…since you do not have to set up separate campaigns…for users on different devices.…You'll be fully in control…of how you'd like to differentiate the targeting of users…on mobiles, tablets, or PCs.…So, how do we manage this in Bing Ads?…It's called Bid Modifiers,…where you can essentially specify…multiple modification criteria…depending on how you wish to target different devices.…
The basic idea is that…you create the bid adjustment.…It is then used to either increase or decrease the bid…for a smartphone, a tablet, or a mobile.…So if you are a restaurant, and you'd like to bid more…for users who are likely to search on the go…via mobile device,…you would then increase the bid adjustment…for the smartphones.…Let's say anywhere between 50% and 100%.…On the other hand, if an ecommerce website finds that…a much higher conversion rate…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.