Learn about prepay and post-pay methods of payment, as well as setting up card or Paypal details with Bing Ads.
- Once you open the Bing Ads account,…you can update your payment settings at any given point.…So, if you head over to the top right area…and you click on the settings tab,…the first option will be accounts and billing.…So go ahead and select that.…Then, as you scroll down, it will show the…account settings that I've set up for my account already.…Now, if you look next to the Payment Settings,…below, here it says Payment Settings, you can mouse over…and mark here, and it will explain exactly what…the definitions that Bing has.…
So you're going to notice that there is prepay,…in which case money will be deducted from the account…balance, and the other option is postpay.…So at the end of your monthly billing cycle…or a certain threshold determined by Bing,…your card will be charged.…Right, so now if you scroll up again, and you look…at your payment methods, so just select that,…so here you'll be able to enter some card details.…And notice that I can scroll down and I can click…on Edit My Card Details towards the right.…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.