Before starting your remarketing campaigns, you must set up Universal Event Tracking. This enables you to track customer behavior and build remarketing lists accordingly.
- In order to tap into Remarketing from Bing,…as well as to measure specific actions and goals…from customers on your website, and to integrate that…with your campaign, you should set up…Universal Event Tracking.…So to set this up, you should be logging in to…Bing Ads, then click on Campaigns.…And now look towards the bottom left, and you will…click there on Conversion Tracking.…So at first you're going to set up a UET tag…for your site, so you'd click on UET tags,…so this is Universal Event Tracking.…
Now you scroll down and click on Create UET Tag.…I've already got a tag, so I just need to close this…window, click on Create UET Tag, and of course,…I will give the tag a name, scroll down,…and click on save.…And now you're going to see a code.…So this code should be copied and pasted on your website…in the header section of your site.…So I can click on copy if I would like that.…
Or otherwise, if you'd like to just send it over…to your web developer,…go to Email, click on Email,…and use whichever program you would like…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.