This video provides an overview of why remarketing is useful in the marketing mix, with suggested ways in which to use Bing Ads for the purpose of retargeting your customers.
- [Instructor] Remarketing helps us to reconnect…with visitors who left our website.…There are some credible benefits with remarketing.…With so many options to choose from,…it can give your product or your service…a second chance against the competition.…Remarketing can even reduce what we call…post-transaction cognitive dissonance, or buyer's remorse.…If we display a simple affirmative message,…that reassures the customer that they made a good decision,…backed up by some authentic reviews.…
So it's a really good tool…to help automate the after sales service.…Here is the best part, since remarketing ads…can be triggered based on specific areas…of the website that the customer visited, it can also…be used as a flexible support tool in your business.…For example, if a customer visited the refund area,…you can display an ad that reminds them…of key benefits of the product and the guarantee.…Or if a customer visited the shopping cart,…but they did not convert, then you can display…an ad with additional discount coupons…
- Identify the steps required to create a Bing account.
- Recognize the essentials of navigating the Bing interface.
- Explore the steps to setting up billing practices on Bing.
- Examine the basics of campaigns, ad groups, and importing campaigns on Bing.
- Recognize how to estimate traffic and set bids on Bing.
- Identify the fundamentals of effective ad writing on Bing.
- Examine the essential components of Bing Ads policies.
- Determine how to utilize dynamic text ads.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.