Join Adriaan Brits for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Bing Ads Essential Training.
- [Adriaan] In this course we covered…most of the options available in the Bing Ads interface.…You now have practical examples…which you can refer to if ever you become stuck…or to guide you for the first time you set up campaigns…in Bing Ads.…I also shared with you a few tips…on things that I do at an agency level for clients,…which I hope will benefit you…as you manage your own campaigns.…The next step is for you to download…the latest training manual from Bing Ads…and use it to reinforce your knowledge…and then take the Bing Ads accreditation exam.…
If you have time for a new hobby,…consider downloading the Bing Ads editor…and exploring it.…I'd like to invite you to connect with me via LinkedIn…and let me know how you are getting on…with the use of Bing Ads.…Thank you for watching.…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.