Learn about the different components of the Bing Ads interface, and see how to navigate through it seamlessly.
- [Voiceover] The Bing Ads interface's recent features.…Now let's walk through other parts of the…user experience and the navigation that will help you.…Starting on the home screen,…so if you click on home, this brings you to…a screen with an account overview.…So you can think of this as a standard dashboard way…you can go and click on customized models…where you can make changes to the columns…and how they will appear.…And you can also, from within this area,…you can drag around different widgets…and place them in different positions.…
Next, if you click on the Campaigns tab,…we find an aggregate list of campaigns.…If I scroll down to them, and if I mouse over briefly,…you'll notice different fields that can be changed.…So these are important settings that you can quickly make…at a campaign level, like you could be pausing the campaign,…you could be changing its name or the budget,…and, from here, you could also go into…the ad group levels, if you wish.…So I can click on Ad Groups.…
And now this will allow you to make some changes…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.