Learn how to obtain reports from Bing Ads; these reports can reveal many insights about your advertiser account and campaign performance.
- [Narrator] Bing Ads Reports is a highly customizable…feature where you can set up various reports types…according to your business needs,…and to help you measure your campaign performance.…The data that you could obtain from reports should be…used as insights to optimize campaigns,…or even to set up new experiments.…It is also great to track your online advertising budget,…so your finance team will certainly…enjoy using this feature.…Reports can also drill down into keyword and ad performance.…
So, I'm in the Bing Ads interface now,…and here you can see if I scroll up and click on Reports,…now if you look towards the left,…we've got some expandable areas.…Notice if we head over to the Standard area of the report,…if it's not expanded, it would appear like this.…And the moment you click on it, you can expand it.…The same would happen for the sub areas…within Standard reports.…Now if we expand each area, it will show you…the various predefined report areas within each category.…
So, I could head into each one of these areas,…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.