Learn more about choosing the right keywords for your campaign, and how to tap into the data held by Bing Ads.
- [Instructor] In a data-driven marketing environment,…a campaign specialist should leverage keyword data.…Keywords are those single words or a phrase,…that a customer type into Bing,…that will trigger our ads to display.…Now choosing the right keywords…that reflect your customer intent,…can lead to good conversions and campaign success,…but choosing inappropriate keywords can quickly…deplete your budget without success.…By definition, Bing considers a single keyword,…several words, or a phrase to be a keyword.…
However, you'll be able to change that…by adjusting the match types for each of your keywords.…At this point, it is worth noting that negative keywords…can be used to define exceptions when you do not want…your ad to be triggered.…An example would be if you sell luxury travel packages,…and you specified luxury travel as your keyword.…You can then easily prevent your ad from being displayed…to users who search for luxury real estate,…simply by adding real estate as a negative keyword.…
Bing actually considers the information in your landing page…
- Identify the steps required to create a Bing account.
- Recognize the essentials of navigating the Bing interface.
- Explore the steps to setting up billing practices on Bing.
- Examine the basics of campaigns, ad groups, and importing campaigns on Bing.
- Recognize how to estimate traffic and set bids on Bing.
- Identify the fundamentals of effective ad writing on Bing.
- Examine the essential components of Bing Ads policies.
- Determine how to utilize dynamic text ads.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.