There are five match options you can use depending on your goals—broad, broad match modifier, phrase, exact, and content. Learn how to use each of these match options effectively.
- [Narrator] There can be many different user…intentions around a particular keyword.…Once you understand the intent of your users,…and you know which keywords convert,…keyword match options or campaign exclusions can be used.…If brand awareness is the purpose of the campaign,…you would opt for certain settings…that will allow exposure to a wider audience.…But if the campaign purpose is sales conversions,…then you would opt for settings that will limit…your exposure to a set of circumstances…aimed at achieving your goal.…
There are five match options that…we will use depending on our goals.…These are called broad match, or broad match modifier,…or phrase, or we've got exact,…and then we've got content match.…Let's explore them.…A broad match will trigger the display of your ad if any…keyword, or any word in your keyword, appears in the search.…And this will be regardless of the order…in which the words have been entered by the user.…
So if your broad match keyword is flights,…then searches like trips to Dallas,…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.