In this video, view a conceptual explanation of researching search volume for various keywords, and the use of bid options.
- Such ads will have a much greater impact when they rank…higher on the search page.…The amount of your bid in relation to your competitors…is the most prominent rank factor,…although writing a good ad along with relevant keywords…to achieve a good quality score are also important factors.…As a marketing campaign specialist, you want to demonstrate…good control of your budget and get the best performance…at the lowest cost.…And Bing has some pretty good tools to help you…achieve this.…The first critical control point is by separating default…bids for the search network and the content networks.…
Due to user intent, search tend to have much higher…conversion rate than display advertising.…Hence we tend to bid higher for search ads.…The second control point is to choice individual…keyword bids, overriding the default bid at the…ad group level.…This is essential because some keywords convert…much better than others.…The third control point is to use match types to bid on…individual keywords based on how closely a search query…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.