See how to research search volume for various keywords, and view a practical demonstration illustrating how to set appropriate bids for each keyword.
- [Voiceover] If you created a campaign…earlier in the course…let's head into the existing campaign now.…So select any of your campaigns.…Now we're going to make some changes to demonstrate…a few things.…So, let's differentiate between our bidding types.…First, let's head into an ad group.…And now, we're going to select an ad group from the list…which I have just done, and then we're going to go into…settings, so head over to the settings tab.…
Now we're going to scroll down, and you're going to notice…that you'll be able to set your bids.…So, this option will provide different bids for the…search network and for the content network,…as you can you see,…you'll be able to change it manually here.…Notice that this option is not available from the…campaign or the keywords view, so it is essential…that you're going to access it via the ad groups view.…So next, we're going to look at how to override the…ad group default bid by selecting some unique bids…for chosen keywords.…
Let's do that.…We're going to scroll up and we're going to click…
- Identify the steps required to create a Bing account.
- Recognize the essentials of navigating the Bing interface.
- Explore the steps to setting up billing practices on Bing.
- Examine the basics of campaigns, ad groups, and importing campaigns on Bing.
- Recognize how to estimate traffic and set bids on Bing.
- Identify the fundamentals of effective ad writing on Bing.
- Examine the essential components of Bing Ads policies.
- Determine how to utilize dynamic text ads.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.