See how to get started with Bing by setting up your account and receiving a confirmation email.
- [Instructor] Signing up and opening…your account with Bing Ads is quick and easy.…If you're in bing.com, just scroll to the bottom…of the page, click on Advertise.…Now that you're in the advertiser area,…look towards the top right, just click on the Sign up.…Now all you need to do is enter your email address,…so Bing will check whether it's not been used before.…See if I click on Check availability,…it will confirm it's available.…Just click on Next.…At this point, all you need to do…is fill in your individual details.…
It's important that you do not enter company details now…because later on when we're inside the interface,…I'll show you where to enter that…along with your billing information.…So, once all of the information is there,…you're going to click on Create account.…And once you've done that,…Bing will send you a confirmation email…with a link to the advertiser area.…You're going to also notice that it will…automatically take you to the Campaign Wizard,…where you can create your first campaign then.…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.