See how to set up remarketing in Bing Ads, and how to build lists with custom criteria. See how to associate remarketing lists with an ad group.
- Here is how to create a remarketing list…once you're logged into Bing Ads.…So visit the Campaigns page,…and then look towards the bottom left,…where it says Shared Library.…Expand that.…Now, click on Audiences.…And once you're in Audiences,…go down to Create Remarketing List.…So now, give the list a name.…I'm going to call this High Int Products,…and from the list here who to add to your list it says,…you need to select, we're going to say,…visitor of a page,…now let's say that you have a URL that is associated…with high-end products and that you're else called…Premium, perhaps that's a tag on your site.…
So in the area below that, we can click on Plus Rule,…so Add Rule, if there is another rule…that we would like to add,…otherwise just click on Cancel.…And below that, you need to specify the duration…of the list.…It can be up to 180 days, so let's say we're going to…make it 90 days in this case,…so that's great, you can really reach all the people…for up to six months with Bing.…So then, if you scroll down,…you need to select the tag…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.