Learn step-by-step how to navigate through the campaign wizard after setting up your first campaign.
- [Narrator] Navigating the Bing ads interface is really…easy and intuitive.…In this lesson, we're going to explore the interface…for campaign creation where you will notice how Bing…ads will guide us through the process by means of…a wizard.…So, if we click on the campaigns tab, and then scroll…down to where it says create campaign, just click on that.…Next, the wizard is going to ask us to specify a campaign…goal, so to keep it simple, we're going to select visits…to my website, but let me just walk you through the other…options, so that we understand that for future reference.…
You might need some more advertising features, like maps…and locations, so in that case you'll select this option…where it says visits to my business locations.…Now, if you've set up conversion tracking, then you can…click on conversions to my website.…There is also an option to specify calls to my business,…below where it says phone calls to my business.…So, if you select this option, Bing ads will suggest…features that will enable customers to call you…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.