Learn about the similarities between Bing and Google, both from the advertiser and search user's perspective.
- [Man] If you're a frequent follower…of the Bing Ads Quarterly API call…where Bing engineers share their latest product updates,…you'll notice that they work pretty hard…to ensure that Bing Ads can offer most of the features…that are available in Google AdWords…and of course some additional features, too.…I'm going to compare Bing side by side with Google AdWords…so that we can explore the similarities.…It is quite reassuring for an advertiser to know…that the features available in Bing Ads are almost identical…to that of Google AdWords.…
Looking at it from the search user's perspective,…the appearance of search results in Bing Ads and in Google…are very similar indeed.…Both have got ad extensions, maps,…and click-to-call functionality and so forth.…You will even notice in Bing Ads, there might be features…that have not yet been developed in Google AdWords.…Now if we consider this from the advertisers perspective,…let me log in to the interface for Bing Ads…as well as Google AdWords for advertisers…and if we look at it, the features in Bing Ads…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.