Microsoft is taking great measures to ensure quality, and will not charge advertisers for what is obviously an accidental or a budget wasting click. Learn about standard-quality, low-quality, and invalid clicks.
- [Instructor] It is in the interest of Bing Ads…to provide advertisers…with the highest possible click quality.…Microsoft is taking great measures…to ensure this quality…and will not actually charge advertisers…for what is obviously an accidental…or a budget wasting click.…According to Bing Ads,…it categorizes all clicks…as either standard quality,…low quality, or invalid…Let's assess each of these in turn.…Standard-quality ads are normal customer clicks…which does not appear to be made by an accident,…and these are the only clicks…that you should be billed for.…
Low-quality clicks, on the other hand,…is what Bing would consider…a low or an unclear commercial intent by the users…or patterns of unusual behavior.…Then invalid clicks would occur…when somebody repeatedly clicks on your ad…or seemingly doing so by mistake…where high bounce rate is produced,…or where search engine robots would click on your ads,…or any fraudulent activity.…
Now I do believe that it is an integral function…of any campaign specialist…to help the clients monitor…
- Identify the steps required to create a Bing account.
- Recognize the essentials of navigating the Bing interface.
- Explore the steps to setting up billing practices on Bing.
- Examine the basics of campaigns, ad groups, and importing campaigns on Bing.
- Recognize how to estimate traffic and set bids on Bing.
- Identify the fundamentals of effective ad writing on Bing.
- Examine the essential components of Bing Ads policies.
- Determine how to utilize dynamic text ads.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.