Learn more about several targeting options, including geographic location, day of the week, time of day, gender and age, device, and remarketing. Also learn how bid adjustments can affect your targeting.
- [Voiceover] Much of the success of your campaign…depends on accurate targeting.…In this lesson, I want to share with you…the Bing targeting options available.…And, then we're going to have a look at how to set it up…in the Bing ads interface.…There are many specific factors about your business…that can affect its targeting decisions.…A national brand shipping male clothing all across the US…might have no restrictions on the geographic location,…but it will probably target mainly male clients.…
But, a beauty clinic in New York…might choose to restrict their campaign…to a radius of 30 miles around the city.…And, they might increase the advertising during office hours…in order to generate more calls.…When you think carefully about your business…and who your ideal and potential customers could be,…a clearer picture will emerge…about how they can be targeted.…These targeting options can be set…at the campaign or ad group levels in Bing ads.…
If targeting options are set at the campaign level,…it will apply to all ads within the campaign.…
- Identify the steps required to create a Bing account.
- Recognize the essentials of navigating the Bing interface.
- Explore the steps to setting up billing practices on Bing.
- Examine the basics of campaigns, ad groups, and importing campaigns on Bing.
- Recognize how to estimate traffic and set bids on Bing.
- Identify the fundamentals of effective ad writing on Bing.
- Examine the essential components of Bing Ads policies.
- Determine how to utilize dynamic text ads.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.