Show images of your products, with your store name, reviews, and more to shoppers with the use of shopping and product ads in Bing. See how to set this up in Webmaster tools, the Merchant store, and Bing Ads.
- [Narrator] If you've set your search region…for the U.S. on Bing…and type in "electric scooters" as your search query…you might see something similar…to what I have on my screen here.…The ads displayed on top are product ads…that were set up through shopping campaigns.…If we take a closer look at each of them,…you'll notice an image, a price, and a store name.…Now in most cases, customer reviews can also be included.…If you'd like to set up ads like these for you products…please keep watching.…
To benefit from product ads,…you will work with the Bing Merchant Center…to set up feeds with real time information…that'll act as your store catalog.…And then you're going to set up shopping campaigns.…So let's walk through the process now.…The first step in creating product ads…is to visit the Bing Webmaster Tools link…as you can see on your screen here.…You're then going to sign in with your Microsoft account…and then make sure that it is the same account…that you use for Bing Ads.…
Under My Sites, you're just going to add…
- Identify the steps required to create a Bing account.
- Recognize the essentials of navigating the Bing interface.
- Explore the steps to setting up billing practices on Bing.
- Examine the basics of campaigns, ad groups, and importing campaigns on Bing.
- Recognize how to estimate traffic and set bids on Bing.
- Identify the fundamentals of effective ad writing on Bing.
- Examine the essential components of Bing Ads policies.
- Determine how to utilize dynamic text ads.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.