Become familiar with important Bing Ads policies in order to save time and make sure your campaigns are approved quickly. In addition, learn about disapprovals and appeals.
- [Narrator] Bing Ads polices are in place to cover…several areas.…This includes rules of style, content, functionality…of ads, as well as rules for keywords and landing pages.…Just like Bing Ads has systems in place to ensure…the quality of the graphic that the advertiser buys,…it also designs policies to ensure the quality…and the consistency of the ads displayed to users.…Due to some regional differences in legislation,…culture and language, Bing Ads policies can differ…from country to country.…
However, the in-tool features and the help documentation…available from Bing Ads will enable you to create…ads that are compliant.…Next, we're going to explore editorial policies…for ad writing as well as content policies for our ads,…for our keywords, and for our landing pages.…You'll also learn about disapprovals and appeals.…Let's start with style policies, this will affect…our ad writing, so here we're going to pay attention…to the way the ad looks, and how it reads,…and also how we use capitalization, grammar and punctuation.…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.