Microsoft has a lot of useful data that advertisers can use. The Bing Ads Intelligence tool can help you leverage this data. Learn more about how to use this tool.
- [Instructor] Bing Ads will make your life easier…when it gets to keyword research and larger data sets.…You can use the Bing Ads Intelligence tool…to work with lists of up to 200,000 keywords.…It's a fast and effective tool to bold keyword lists…and to keep track of keyword performance…across the Bing network.…That's because Bing Ads share it's keywords data…with you directly in Excel,…where you can filter through it and simplify it as you wish.…So if you have not yet installed this,…let's go to the Bing Ads interface…and then you would click on tools.…
And scroll down to where it says Bing Ads Intelligence.…If you want to scroll down now…to where it says…download now,…you can click on download…and then you'll get a setup execution file…which can be installed on your computer,…just as you would do with any other program.…Once this is done, then you can head into Excel.…Now I'm going to just delete the pages…that's open now at the moment…so that we can start from scratch.…
So this is what it would look like in a normal Excel sheet,…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.