This video outlines some basic requirements for taking this course.
- [Adriaan] To make the most of this course, there are only a few things you will need. First, in order to replicate the live examples I will share with you, it is best to use a device with a reasonable screen size. You'd use a desktop computer or a laptop that can connect to the Internet. Then, if you have not yet done it, you can set up a free account with Bing Ads. If you have access to a live website on which you can test a few campaigns, that is even better. In order to start acquiring traffic from Bing Ads to you website, you will also need to enter your vaild credit card details, since that'll be paid traffic.
If during the course you do choose to setup live campaigns that will feed traffic to your website, you can always limit your budget or pause your campaigns until you're ready to take a bigger step. When we get to parts of the course where additional downloads are required, such as the Bing Ads editor, a live demonstration will be available. In future, whenever you set up your campaigns and you need practical tips on how to do it, I would highly recommend that you return to relevant parts of the course, watch the video again and then take an informed action.
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.