At times, your ads may not be showing. In this video, learn how to quickly identify problems that can be rectified within an account or campaign.
- [Narrator] Let's use the Bing ads interface…to explore more in relation to ad ranking…and some troubleshooting tips to make sure…that your ads can get found on Bing.…So to see the keyword score…you can click on the keywords tab first…then once you've done that…scroll down and go and take a look…at the Delivery column.…So you can mouse over the area next…to the keyword and then there's a pop up.…The pop up box will show you…if the ad is actually displaying or not.…
And underneath that you're going to see…a quality score which is a score out of 10.…And at the bottom of that you can actually…click on Ad Preview and Diagnosis.…And this will show you…if you click on Preview again.…It will then show you the Bing search results,…what it currently looks like for the keyword…and whether there's an opportunity for you…to make improvements in relation to…how your competitors are ranked.…Let me close that again.…
You may also find that a campaign is not…receiving impressions and we need…to troubleshoot this issue.…So to do this let's navigate…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.