In this video, learn about two factors that affect ad ranking on Bing—Ads quality score and keyword bids.
- [Narrator] At time you might search on Bing…to try and find an ad that you created.…But you're doing that without much luck.…This is because there are several factors…affecting the display of your ad.…So in this lesson we're going to discuss…the need to obtain a certain quality score…in order for your ad to rank well on Bing.…The two factors that will affect your ad rating on Bing…will be ad quality score and of course, your keyword bid.…
Quality score itself depends, in turn,…on how relevant your ad is to both your landing page…and the keywords that you selected.…The user experience of your landing page,…in other words how easy it is for customers…to find what you have advertised,…is also a factor that Bing is going to measure.…Then a long term factor…that will help you to maintain your ad rank,…is of course to have a good click-through rate or CTR.…
So, if your ad is always displaying…but not many people click on it,…obviously Bing will give another advertiser…the chance in order they copyrighting.…This will be no surprise since Bing will provide…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.