Learn about the most commonly used extensions in Bing Ads. These include Sitelink, Location, Call, App, and enhanced Sitelink extensions. Improve your CTR and performance by using these extensions correctly.
- [Instructor] Ad extensions is a great way to maximize…your visibility against that of your competition…and to provide the consumer with more informative ads…across a variety of devices.…This helps your business to keep reaching new customers…regardless of their online behavior patterns…or device preferences.…I want to show you how you can use five different types…of extensions that can achieve different goals.…Sitelink extensions helps you to take customers directly…to specific pages on your site.…
It provides a quick and convenient user experience…which can improve conversions.…An example of helping the user to move rapidly…along the conversion funnel would be the nationwide retailer…providers a sitelink to a store locator.…In this case, the user's already researched the product,…can jump straight to the store locator and find the store…with its opening hours and the location.…Remember, mobile users who are out and about…can become frustrated when they have to type in…additional search criteria once they are on your site.…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.