Granting access to other users who work on your campaign from the Bing Ads interface is easy. Use this option to give access to marketing agencies and campaign specialists.
- [Instructor] You can give access to your Bing Ads account…to a campaign specialist to manage campaigns on your behalf,…or to other users.…Navigate to the top right area…and click on the Settings sign,…and then select Accounts and Billing.…Now look for the User stat.…Select that.…Now you can click on, Invite User.…So you would enter the details of the user,…first name,…last name,…and an email address.…
Notice that in Account Language,…you can change the language for that user,…so this is a useful feature for multinational organizations.…Next, in Account Role, we have four options to choose from.…Super Admin.…This will give the user full permissions…for all accounts.…Standard User.…This give the user permissions…to manage campaigns and perform some billing activities…on selected accounts.…And then Advertising Campaign Manager…gives the user permissions to view selected accounts…and to add, edit, or delete campaigns…within selected accounts.…
Next we have Viewer.…This gives the user the ability…to only view and read, but not to make actual changes.…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.