Campaign optimization is a continuous process where you constantly observe the performance of the campaign and consider adjusting keywords, ad copy, and various targeting choices. To carry out this dynamic process effectively, you should use the tools ava
- [Instructor] Campaign optimization is a continuous process…where we constantly observe the performance of the campaign…and consider adjusting keywords, ad copy,…and various targeting choices.…To carry out this dynamic process effectively,…you should use the tools available from Bing Ads.…You might develop your own preferences…even though there are several tools available…but generally, campaign optimization is done…through a combination of activities.…We're looking at performance measurement,…analyzing the quality of the advertising,…as well as the click quality,…using Bing Ads reports to extract actionable data,…working with the editorial review process…for compliance purposes,…and then, the use of the Bing Ads Intelligence tool.…
So let's go ahead and explore these optimization activities.…The performance measurements that are tracked by Bing Ads…as a standard…includes impressions,…telling us how many times the ad is displayed,…and then click through rate, or CTR,…which is the percentage of the clicks that you receive…
- Creating your account
- Navigating the Bing interface
- Setting up billing
- Estimating traffic and setting bids
- Writing effective ads
- Using dynamic text ads
- Setting up campaign exclusions
- Using automated rules
- Setting up Universal Event Tracking
- Creating a remarketing list in Bing Ads
- Measuring performance with Bing Ads reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Bing Ads: A Prominent Network
2. Getting Started with Bing
3. Main Features
4. Remarketing with Bing Ads
5. Campaign Optimization
About campaign optimization3m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.