Learn about your profile.
- [Instructor] In this movie we're going to start building…our profiles here in Behance.…Now although I'm continuing on from the previous movie…that doesn't really matter as far as you're concerned…and your view may be slightly different to mine,…because you may well have chosen different things…and of course time moves on…so there's new work arriving by the second.…I should imagine on Behance…there's certainly a lot of content everyday.…Towards the top right of the screen…if we start at the extreme right here…where have the Adobe logo is…just to the left of that that's you.…
So what we're going to do here is set our profile.…So we'll come down to…Behance profile in that list…and this is where the action happens.…So over on the left hand side…what I'm going to do is I'm going to click, of course,…to add myself a picture, just here.…So if I clicked edit first, the small pencil,…and now I'll upload an image.…If I just go to my downloads folder here…I've got my headshot here, which I've used…for Max this year and I'm just going to crop…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.