Learn how to add a project.
- [Instructor] Photo grids are a pretty new feature…in Behance projects, and they're a nice way…to set a nice selection of images out.…The more you have, the more arrangements you have…within the grid.…I've just got four that I want to use here,…and if I pop out to my finder and show you,…it's these four images of me working…on sketches of the Fanglerfish.…So, I'm going to come along and choose Photo Grid,…either from the left hand side,…or by hovering to create a new row…and choosing it from there.…
And then I'm going to upload the files…that will become the grid.…So, I'll just come along and choose these four.…So, click one, Shift-click the last one like so,…and hit Open, and then they get pushed…into the grid like so.…So, they're uploading now.…Of course, the speed of your connection may vary there.…And just as before,…you can give the grid some breathing room if you want to.…I'm going to there.…I want that to come in just a little bit.…And also that sequence here is not the correct order,…so I'll show you how to edit these things.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.